Blizzard has went hog wild on botters unleashing a flurry of bans on botters. Specifically Archeology botters. I think they need to step it up some. Ban gather bots as well. Ban PvP honor bots too.
They should be much more proactive with banning. While they are at it I have a few more suggestions for people that should get permanent bans.
- Any Tauren that starts to pick an herb after someone else is already picking it.
- Any Worgen that starts to skin a mob after someone is already skinning it.
- Anyone that uses slang like lolwut
- Anyone that has a character named like lolwut
- Anyone that has a character that uses those stupid alt letters
- Anyone that camps low level areas for more then 5 minutes to kill people 60 levels under them
- Anyone that uses u instead of you, haz instead of has, things like that
- Anyone that uses the word Anal in conjunction with a spell or ability
- Anyone that griefs in a dungeon, like a tank that refuses to put his armor on
If Blizzard just went and banned all of these people the game would be a better place for us all. Get the botters first, I have no problem with that, but permanent ban the rest of those jerks as well.
Our schools will not teach these moronic kids to communicate correctly, maybe the games should step up and teach them. I do not care if it is the internet, there is no excuse for sounding like a moron. I know what they would say to that however, lolwut?
I have at least one resume pass my desk each week that is littered with internet slang and shortcut words like u. Needless to say it ends up in the garbage faster than the time they saved typing u instead of you. Spelling errors are fine, I make them all the time, spelling things wrong on purpose just means you are an idiot. I will never hire an idiot.
You can now buy your own D.Va headset from Razer
8 hours ago