Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Soon we'll fly together again..."

There is a lot of speculation about what this means floating around today yet no one seems to notice the completely obvious.  They are talking about giving a mount to people that use the scroll of resurrection (to one or both I am not sure however).

All the facts add up to that with 100% certainty.  I am not sure why people are debating, but some of the things people have suggested they think it means are really good.  It sure makes for some interesting reading.  People have some vivid imaginations.

6 comments:

  1. If this is true, I'm kind of hoping you can opt for the Horde Mount as Alliance, and it won't be faction specific. If so, I'm thinking I might be forced to resurrect myself... ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to wait over 40 days for my other account to lapse and then another 30 before I can resurrect it.

      I am sad. :(

      Delete
  2. Definitely possible, but 100% Certainty? Well, you're confident, I'll give you that. ;) It has been interesting to see what people think though. Hopefully whatever it ends up being lives up to the excitement it's caused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is to say that I do not get information others are not privy to yet. ;)

      They recently added new strings that refer to the scroll of resurrection. They have changed the direction of difficulty with the recent update which very well could lure back some of those people they lost. They removed the ability to use a scroll of resurrection. They changed the amount of resurrections to a daily limit. They have said they will be adding the ability to use it again soon and then... this announcement teaser.

      All that among other things = I am 100% certain.

      Delete
  3. Looks like it has just been confirmed.

    Seems only the person giving the scroll gets the mount but the person getting resurrected gets lots of goodies too.

    ReplyDelete