- Not checking all my garrisons each day either.
- It allows me to do other things, like waste time with archeology and pet battles.
- Two things that a) without flying and b) the garrison bus work, have been put to the side.
- I managed to get enough pet battles in the get my level three pet menagerie now.
- With one of my alts finally getting the robot chicken again and using it enough to finish the gearworks achievement for the level 3 pattern the only patterns I have not unlocked yet are the mage tower and the PvP one.
- I'll get there.
- Never even built a mage tower yet, but that would only take one day to do I am sure.
- Already have the PvP building so it is just a matter of getting on my PvP character and breaking some bones.
- I hate seeing that now that I have finally managed to get the gearworks achievement they are nerfing it to not need everything.
- Please disregard this next line if you do not want to hear a lot of foul language.
- You %^$# sucking mother ^&$*#^@ ^@#&!^*(s.
- Fill in the blanks.
- It took me forever, I logged on to a character I do not play, I stayed on that character so I could use all the itmes that had a long cooldown like the robot chicken, I worked for that achievement and now you are changing it to just give it away to anyone.
- I wish I could curse you more and I wish you could hear it.
- The expansion has been out over 2 months, DO NOT CHANGE stuff like that now.
- I am not upset that other people will get it easier, that does not bother me.
- What upsets me is that blizzard played me for a fool.
- If I knew they were going to fix it I would have waited to get the achievement.
- You can change stuff like this the first few weeks of the expansion, not well over two months later.
- It really pissed me off when blizzard does stupid crap like this.
- I would not mind if I knew they were going to change it, I would have waited.
- But I sat there on a character I really did not want to play at the moment to use the robot chicken once every 10 minutes 20 times for the last step of the achievement I needed.
- Seriously, if I knew I would have just waited.
- As I have said many times here like a broken record, the thing I hate more than anything else is wasting my time.
- Blizzard wasted my time.
- They should have left the achievement as was.
- You do not change something like that 2 months after release.
- It would be like me asking for them to change the bigger bag achievement because I still need things from timeless island for it, but not many and if they changed it I would have the achievement.
- No, just no.
- The people that earned it when it was full earned it.
- Do not take away what they did because I don't feel like camping there any longer.
- If I want the achievement I will go get it.
- And if people want the gearworks, they will go get it.
- No reason to change it now after two months.
- I don't mind that other people will get it easier, what I do mind is that blizzard wasted my time.
- Back to topic, doing other things.
- Did all my mount farming and even managed to squeeze it in on some other characters.
- Even though I am sitting a 274 mounts alliance side the game seems to say I have 249.
- Blizzard and math do not work well together, we all know this right?
- When I read the bug on the PTR where the reputation mounts were 45K instead of 5K I was going to go grab them.
- But I did not as a blue said it was an error, they are still only 5K.
- Why have I not bought them yet?
- Because I do not want a milestone mount, 250 in this case, to be something I bought with some gold or some gold and a few apexis crystals.
- It would not feel right.
- I am weird that way.
- I want 250 to be a drop, or come from an achievement, or basically be anything I worked for, not just something I purchased.
- Anyone else weird like that?
- Some could argue I did work for the reputation mounts.
- I worked grinding the reputation.
- Which I did, I did not use cross realm groups to make it super trivial.
- Why would I do that, grinding reputations is the only major outdoor content in the expansion.
- I could have joined a reputation group and been done with it in one day and then be even more bored as time went on.
- I could see me doing that on alts if I want the reputation, but on my main I earn my reputation myself.
- Some could say I worked for the gold I used to buy it, I worked for the apexis crystals I used to buy it and of course I worked grinding the mobs for the reputation needed to buy them.
- All good points, but I would still rather it be a drop that gets the achievement.
- I actually have one drop in mind that I want it to be.
- The drake off deathwing.
- I never won any of the rolls for it when it was current content and I have never seen it since.
- It is the last drake I need for the drake achievement.
- So getting it would get me that achievement and the 250 achievement.
- I think that would be cool.
- Would love to get the double mount achievement with one mount.
- But really any drop mount will do.
- Throne of the four winds bugged on me again this week.
- Killing the first boss on 25 heroic drops no loot.
- I wonder what is up with that.
- So I finished catching one of each pet on draenor for that achievement.
- Got enough pet battles under my belt for the achievement that unlocked my level 3 building.
- And leveled a few pets in the process.
- That is the only time I level pets really, when going out trapping.
- I always keep one leveling pet in to soak the experience while my others go on the hunt for upgrades.
- Did some digging and got a few more pristine pieces.
- Looks like I still need about half of them.
- I can give you some advice when doing archaeology that is really simple.
- What ever direction it is pointing in, look for a tree, or anything that might obstruct your view, bushes, rocks, etc, that is where the dig will be.
- It loves to put the things in hidden places.
- And even with the glow on items they sometimes are still completely impossible to see.
- I have to slowly hover my mouse all over the place looking for the wheel because I can't see it sometimes.
- And I hate those ones that you have to go around entire mountains , or rocks or walls, or what have you.
- Anyone that says they do not miss flying is either a) full of shit or b) a troll or c) someone that never leaves a city anyway.
- Anyone that goes out in the world I can be 100% certain they have said to themselves, at least once, I wish I had flying.
- When trying to get to that quest marker you can't figure out how to get to in gorgrond you can not tell me you don't wish you could just fly straight to it.
- Doing archaeology and having to run around the long way instead of just taking one step left, like you would have if you could have flew up there instead of having to run around.
- Looking for that rare spawn pet when you have to run all over the place instead of just flying, which means fights, slower progress, and frustration.
- Now I understand why so many in my guild said they refuse to touch archaeology or pet battles until fight is added.
- After spending some serious time doing pet battles and archaeology and can say with completely honesty, I am with the people that want flying back.
- It needs to come back, sooner than later, stop wasting my time blizzard.
- And I have met the first person that quit because of flying in guild.
- They actually put that in their reason to qutting reply blizzard asks for.
- He said, when you get off your high horse about flying and give it back to people send me a mail and I will subscribe again, but until them, never send me a mail because there is nothing you have to say that I would want to hear.
- Good for him.
- Why don't we just remove raiding on a whim?
- Blizzard apparently believes that removing things that some people like and some people don't care about is perfectly fine.
- So next on the chopping block is raiding.
- If you can let them remove flying without a fight, you never know what they will remove next, it might be something you like.
- There is a saying that sums up the situation of just letting them take things and not putting up a fight.
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I did not speak out;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
- Not meant for the same thing, but the idea is still the same, if let someone take something from you even if it doesn't mean anything to you and you do not stand up against it, they will keep taking stuff from you.
- Sooner or later, they will get to taking something that does matter to you.
- I think I am going to try to solo some raids on my rogue.
- Which ones do you think I can get done with him?
- Currently he only does thrown of the four winds because that is really fast and easy.
- Maybe I can add some more stuff to his solo list.
- Have to find a use for the guy, it is my only 100 that I really do not have a job for.
- Have a great day.