Thursday, February 3, 2011

Perspectives: Dungeons

I love the work perspective.  It is such a huge word because of its power of what the word encompasses.  Perspective changes everything.  I am basically fed up with the game over all but that all comes from the perspective I am looking at it. 


This game is great...
When I was first learning the dungeons going through one in 2 hours meant it was a good run.
This game sucks...
Now that I have done them all so often they are annoying to begin with anything that takes 2 hours is horrible.

Your perspective changes based on your personal experiences and the abilities of those directly around you. 

How long do you think it will take for the majority of the community to catch up the to point where heroics only take 30 minutes again?  And yes, it can be done.  I've had many 30 minute runs but only 2 ever in a pug.

It is amazing how one aspect of the game and my perspective of that alone can influence my opinion of the game.  When not raiding my fun was running alts through dungeons.  Now that it is no longer an option the game lost something huge for me.  I do not want the stress of dungeons while gearing up 6 characters.  I'll do it on my main because I have to, to raid.  Otherwise, there is nothing left in this game, my alts end the game at normals.  Perspective is indeed a very powerful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment