I am not going to go into the basics that we all hate like DPS standing in bad when you are healing, or not attacking the skull when you are tanking. We all hate those things. There are some other little things that really get to me that some people would just say, ignore it or suck it up, but they really annoy me and this is my blog so I am allowed to complain here.
As any Role:
1) Gogogo people.
2) Anyone that pulls and drops.
3) People that think they are gods gift.
As a Tank:
1) People that pull for me.
2) Waiting forever for the CC when I ask for it.
3) Anyone that taunts that isn't me.
As a Healer:
1) People that ask to be healed.
2) People that refuse to release and walk back after a wipe.
3) Tanks that do not avoid avoidable damage.
As a Damage Dealer:
1) Spending 1/2 the fight saving the healer because the tank won't.
2) Tanks that take forever to pull after targets are CCed.
3) People that do not understand my classes. ex: "Poly the demon"
Those are things I am sure a lot of others can agree with but I have a couple more that might be just me but I am sure in some rare cases I am not the only one that dislikes these things.
A Few That are Most Likely Just Me:
1) Being color blind, when DPS and Mob effects look the same.
2) Tight spaces, because I keep my camera so far out it messes up my view.
3) Fights without sound triggers, I react to sound faster then visual.
🔒 Watching Blizzard: It’s all about Overwatch League
56 minutes ago