Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Random Thoughts

- I can say now that I have a new record to 85.

- 1 Day 20 hours.

- With heirlooms of course but even I would have not expected it to be that quick.

- I am thinking if I did it on rested the whole time I could even shave that down to 1 day 12 hours.

- Do you remember your first character?

- I do and I can assure you I was not even level 20 after 1 day and 12 hours played.

- I also took no professions on that character which helped.

- Professions slow down leveling.

- Also being the character is on a server where I have every profession maxed it was not something I considered important.

- I'll just power level 2 professions now.

- Did you know that even gathering professions slow down the leveling process?

- You would figure being they give experience they would speed it up.

- You would be wrong.

- If you want to speed level here are some tips.

- Quests only.  Dungeons and battlegrounds are the plague and they will drag you down.

- Keep moving and stack quests when you can.

- Get the biggest bags possible as soon as possible.

- Never pass a vendor without emptying your bags.

- I've had a few people that said I should write a leveling guide.

- Maybe I will here when I am done with my cataclysm miscues series.

- I've still have a few miscues to touch on.

- With pandas coming soon and the ability to make them horde or alliance I see an opening.

- We can see some other middle of the road npc races being a choose your path type of thing for coming expansions.

- I am guessing this will be a way for them to do filler new content for new expansions now.

- They have so many neutral races they can add that we can choose our sides with.

- Enough for a dozen expansions to come.

- Too bad there will only be one more expansion after MoP.

- That is my guess, nothing to back it up.

- I am guessing after that they will introduce wow 2.0.

- Goblins should have been a neutral choose your direction faction.

- Even if they always seemed to favor the horde they do stay neutral for the most part.

- Why wouldn't they?

- Choose a side and make money from one side, stay neutral and make money from both sides.

- Doesn't even seem like there is a choice there for a goblin.

- We have instances with all night elves, all trolls, all humans, etc.

- I don't think I have ever seen anything with all tauren.

- Am I forgetting something or where is the tauren love?

- I am looking forward to the bugs in MoP.

- I think the game is seriously lacking in bugs.

- Bugs make for good bad guys.

- Thousands of bad 50s sci/fi movies with giant bugs can't be wrong.

- Admit it, you love those old black and white giant bug movies.

- Bugs are awesome baddies.

- If all else fails in MoP the fact we get bugs as baddies makes me happy.

- Even if we have to deal with an entire expansion of pandas.

- We already have bears in game and they so much cooler then any panda will ever be.

- Who doesn't love the bear dance.

- The bear dance is so awesome they made a mount so people that are not bears can do the bear dance.

- What more needs to be said?

- Every time I see a bear tanking I can't help but start singing sir mix-a-lots baby got back.

- I like big butts and I can not lie.

- How can any panda ever compare to the total awesomeness of the druid bear form.

- They can't.

- I wonder what the panda dances will be.

- Of all the things we can think about for the next expansion I am wondering about dances?

- I wonder if that is a sign I have faith the next expansion will be better then this one or it is a sign that I just do not take the game all that seriously.

- I think it is a little of both.

- I don't take the game that seriously and I don't expect much.

- Heck, after this expansion, I don't expect anything.

- There is one good thing about hitting rock bottom, there is no place to go but up.

- Cataclysm hit rock bottom.

- Funny part is, as bad as cataclysm was, it was still better than almost all of the other MMORPGs out there.

- Says something really said about the whole genre in general doesn't it?

- Cataclysm as its own was actually pretty good, but compared to itself in what came before it you see it for what it was, crap.

- Anyone new to wow might very well have loved it.

- Heck, can't blame them, they don't know any better because they do not have the previous expansions to compare it to.

- They do have other games to compare it to however and compared to other games, even a horrible wow expansion is better then anything most games have to offer.

- Still no love rocket but I did get my pink bird ground mount.

- I did not even try it on for size, I would be embarrassed to be seen on it.

- I would be kicked out of the hunters union.

- I would be laughed at by beasts I was trying to tame.

- My current pets would abandon me.

- Nope, I will never even try it on to see what it looks like.

- The risks are not worth it.

- Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment