Monday, May 3, 2010

An all around interesting weekend.

I finished up all the childrens week stuff right away.  Did not take all that long, a few of the PvP things took time, but that is about it.  Had a friend pass me the flag in eye of the storm so I could get that part.  Died at the exact same time I returned the flag in warsong gulch and ended up getting Arathi Basin all star in route to getting that one.  Also, got my first ever Alterac Valley win as well. 

On a side note, maybe I missed something but I read everywhere how AV is alliance bias and alliance always wins.  I had never won that one before yesterday.  So I might either have the worlds worst luck or people on the forums are all retards.

Every holiday season I always see people listing things at high prices.  I was on early and greed got the best of me so I gave it a try.  The Tigule and Foror's Strawberry Ice Cream that was needed for an achievement and a quest was cheap and was also oddly absent from the auction house.  Cha Ching.  I bought a bunch of them, listed them for 10 gold each and sold 14 before someone started posting in trade chat to not get ripped off and to buy them from the vendor.  No biggie, I really did not think any would sell.  I wonder how stupid people can really be sometimes. 

I know I have over paid for things a few times from being lazy but those are things that would have required me going out and hunting them down.  They would take an effort and the price was cheap enough (even if expensive) to convince me not to make the effort.  This case is just a case of people being both lazy and stupid.  The gnome that sold them is in between the inn and mail box in stormwind.  The auction house is only a 3 second walk from there.  So I made 140 gold because people did not want to waste a 3 second walk.  Have to love those lazy and stupid people.

Over all I had an achievement filled weekend again.  I am starting to run out of achievements to do.  Got all the requirements for For The Children done although I never got to do the northrend part as that quest does not show for me.  So no pet wolvar for me. I am quite sad.  I got a slew of PvP ones such as capping the flag in Eye which I had never done before, and the previous mentioned ones.  I went crazy with BC raids this weekend too collecting my firsts for Mount Hyjal, Sunwell Plateau, Magtheridon's Lair and Gruul's Lair.

I'll post part two if my interesting weekend later being that is more of a grumpy post and does not fit well with all these fun achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment