Here is a list of the top 5 reasons why the new cross realm zones are an awesome addition to warcraft for leveling.
1) Help With Those Elite Mobs.
- Remember that bear that you had the quest for in darkshore that you tried to kill alone and died, near instantly on. And the second time even when planning you could not get him down to even 80% life before he ripped your face off. Now with cross realm zones you can easily find someone else questing that you can join with the give that bear the beating he deserves.
2) LF 2 More Maraudon
- There are a lot of good quests reward from the quests in maraudon and it is impossible to find a group to do them on a low population server but now your problem is solved. With the cross realm zones the area will be filled with young adventures that will join you on your mission in maraudon to complete those quests and get those great items.
3) Leveling Take So Long, So Make Friends
- Being leveling takes so long and it could be weeks, months or even years before you get to max level why wait until you have gotten there before you start to build the types of friendships that can last forever. With the cross realm zones you can now find many people that are questing in the same areas as you and you can group up to do those quests that would take forever together otherwise and get to know each other over the course of those weeks or months or years. Leveling with a friend is always better when it is a long grind.
4) Give Life To The Zones You Spend The Most Time In.
- When you reach a new zone you will see a whole new part of the world that you have never seen before and you have to consider stetting your hearthstone to your questing areas because you spend so much time there right? Instead of spending the next three weeks finishing those quests in an empty expanse you will now see people all over the place making the zones you will spend the most time in while leveling feel more alive.
5) Leveling Should Be Fun
- You will spend more time leveling than anything else you do in the game so why not live in a vibrant world with people all around you. With cross realm zones even places like everlook will be growing hubs of constant activity. For the weeks and months you spend in that area it will be as busy as any capital city ever was thanks to the cross realm zones which make it feel like it is an important part of the game again.
Note: For the sarcasm impaired I will explain.
6, 7 or 8 years ago what I said was completely true. Back then a cross realm zone would have been fantastic. Now, none of those things matter even in the slightest.
1) There are no elite mobs that people can not solo any more and the few ones that there are the game always gives you help for them.
2) The looking for dungeon removed the need to assemble groups while in a zone or in a capital and travel there.
3) Leveling is so fast now, even when you take your time and building friendships while leveling is harder because everything flies by so quickly. If you play 2 hours more than your new friend you will now be many levels above him and in a different zone.
4) There is no zone you will spend more than a short time in, no one really cares if there is life in the zone being they will be in another zone before they even realize the last zone had life.
5) Leveling took a longer time before and that grind could have used some fun added to it with more people around but the new leveling which is sneeze and you missed a level is so fast that it is more of an inconvenience to getting to the end game, where the game actually begins, and adding more people that can take your quest mobs, thus slowing you down in your speed run to end game is an annoyance, not a plus.
Stay tuned for...
5 Reasons the CRZ is awesome for PvP
5 Reasons the CRZ is awesome for gathering
5 Reasons the CRZ is awesome for the economy
5 Reasons the CRZ is awesome for role play
5 Reasons the CRZ is awesome for the community
6.2 PTR :: Living in the Past - @yeefanzhu @nite_moogle Yes. The new Seals of Inevitable Fate will allow for bonus rolls on Mythic dungeon bosses. — WarcraftDevs (@WarcraftDevs) May 20, ...
5 minutes ago