Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Random Thoughts

-  Bear tanking is fun again.

-  Might just be because I know all the content like the back on my hand now.

-  Might be that they fixed some of the problems bear tanks had when the expansion began.

-  Either way, I always feel naked on my bear because if the major lack of cooldowns.

-  Actually, aren't bears always naked anyway.

-  Except for their fur.

-  Maybe I should have chosen a different word.

-  Did some old raids to get some gear for people to transmog when the next patch comes out.

-  I said I will pass on everything.

-  I have no room on my hunter for any more gear.

-  My bags have been full, over full, for two years or more.

-  I would prefer more bag space over a new transmog option.

-  Come on, it can't be harder to add more bag space then it is to implement a new feature.

-  Just give us the bag space.

-  Please.

-  So I did the old world stuff on my bear being I did not want anything on my hunter and I have been playing my bear anyway.

-  People asked me if I wanted anything on my bear.

-  I said, nope, I am just along to help.

-  Why not?  They asked.

-  I am a freakin' bear, it is not like you will ever see anything I wear so why would I want it to look different.

-  Check out my new weapon!  Oh wait, you can't.

-  In truth, as useless as gear is for a druid (exception being trees now that they ruined it), I prefer them having shapes.

-  Gear is over rated.

-  I don't care if I look like Bozo the clown with horrible looking gear as long as it is good gear that gets the job done.

-  As a bear, I never have to worry about looks.

-  Not matter what you wear you are a dead sexy bear.

-  Flex them bear muscles.

-  I've been trying to get back into the game.

-  Blizzard really makes it hard on people that left to come back.

-  You leave because you do not like something, they never make any adjustments.

-  Do they think people will spend two months away from the game and come back and start to like the things that they did not like before?

-  Let me put it in simple language that even they can understand.

-  If I do not like doing something now, I won't like doing it two months from now.

-  It is amazing how they keep adding new stuff, and never consider fixing the old stuff.

-  Good thing they expansion is almost over.

-  Like with all the healer hate this expansion.

-  Making mana matter is fine.

-  Making mobs hit for 40K a second when you only heal for 20K a second is stupid.

-  Now that we over gear heroics they are a laughfest (with a decent group) but I remember the beginning days and they were not nice at all.

-  Did they fix it?

-  Nope, they apparently thought that people wiping because freshly geared healers running oom and not being able to keep up with incoming damage was good design.

-  Now they make it worse because end game healers are not having many mana issues.

-  So they are are trying to create more ways to drain mana by making spells cost more.

-  Excuse me?

-  As a fresh 329 geared healer (or less if you cheated your way in) with a group of fresh 329 geared players the heroics where a challenge.

-  Think of the new healers coming up.  If was was hard before, it will be harder now if they make spells even more costly.

-  Sometimes I really think the people who make these decisions have short term memory loss.

-  They think because they are not a new player, no one is.

-  Do not penalize someone for gearing up a healer now.

-  Not everyone was 85 1 day after release.

-  Not everyone (Read: less then 1%) is 7/7 heroic already.

-  Some people are actually still leveling, still trying to learn, still trying to enjoy the game.

-  That is the person that game needs to be built around.

-  Building it (and balancing it) around the best players in the game is not good design.

-  Healers always seem to take the biggest hit from this type of design.

-  DPS find a new rotation.

-  Tanks ask the DPS to give them a couple of seconds.

-  Healers run out of mana and everyone dies.

-  This expansion is so full of healer hate it is sad.

-  Unless you talk about PvP.

-  Healers in PvP are insane.

-  When my Shaman can destroy most class in PvP, while in resto spec and gear, you know healers are overpowered.

-  That is because I suck at PvP and still win as a healer.

-  If people that suck can win with a class that easily, there is something wrong with it, balance wise.

-  So I can understand blizzards plight.

-  If you make healers better in PvE you make them even more god like in PvP.

-  Let me give blizzard a gentle reminder because they seem to be making the wrong decision.

-  WoW is a PvE game.

-  Balance around that.  PvP is secondary. 

-  Something to pass the time, like dailies. 

-  You can do them (it) if you want to but it will not effect your game play greatly if you don't.

-  I've suggested the fix before but blizzard is just to stupid to understand how to do it.

-  Make abilities have different effects in a PvE and a PvP environment.

-  There, everything is fixed now.

-  If you heal a flagged character it will be a different heal then if you heal a non flagged player.

-  Being there are no flagged players in raids or dungeons the adjusting it handles itself.

-  There are so many problems with this expansion.

-  But now there is only one problem left.

-  How do I keep myself interested long enough to stick around until it is gone and forgotten?

-  I am trying.

-  Lately, my bear is helping me.

-  Let my bear have some bunny ears when she is bouncing around and I think you might actually get me to tank a random.

-  Only because I would not be able to resist a tanking bunny bear.

-  Who could?

-  Have a great day and keep hanging in there, it will get better.

-  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment