- Hard to have many random thoughts when it is been weeks since you have played.
- I do still log in to raid, because I have to, not because I want to.
- It is something that keeps the guild together.
- So those are the only days I log in.
- I do stay on vent if I am online, should someone need me, I could always log in.
- This is the time of the expansion that even I get bored with raiding.
- Clear a raid you have been clearing for months on normal again for what seems like the thousandth time, no thank you.
- Even with alts and the alts of alts of alts and characters you never thought you would play.
- Or do the few heroics we need to finish off while missing people to vacation.
- Not a full crew, gear we will replace with quest greens, not being a heroic guild anyway, means there is nothing to do.
- No reason to raid heroics.
- No reason to raid content that was boring and tired one month after it came out.
- Hard to have random thoughts when you rarely even log in any more.
- Even harder when the only times you log in you look at it as work, not fun.
- I'm busy playing another game for now and enjoying it at the moment.
- It a grinding game. Seriously, that is all you do. Grind this and grind that.
- Works for passing the time for now for me.
- Have a great day, maybe next monday I'll have more to say.
Breakfast Topic: Draenor wasn’t all bad
2 hours ago