- Hard to have many random thoughts when it is been weeks since you have played.
- I do still log in to raid, because I have to, not because I want to.
- It is something that keeps the guild together.
- So those are the only days I log in.
- I do stay on vent if I am online, should someone need me, I could always log in.
- This is the time of the expansion that even I get bored with raiding.
- Clear a raid you have been clearing for months on normal again for what seems like the thousandth time, no thank you.
- Even with alts and the alts of alts of alts and characters you never thought you would play.
- Or do the few heroics we need to finish off while missing people to vacation.
- Not a full crew, gear we will replace with quest greens, not being a heroic guild anyway, means there is nothing to do.
- No reason to raid heroics.
- No reason to raid content that was boring and tired one month after it came out.
- Hard to have random thoughts when you rarely even log in any more.
- Even harder when the only times you log in you look at it as work, not fun.
- I'm busy playing another game for now and enjoying it at the moment.
- It a grinding game. Seriously, that is all you do. Grind this and grind that.
- Works for passing the time for now for me.
- Have a great day, maybe next monday I'll have more to say.
This could be my WoW killer - Well, now we know. No more flying in this or any subsequent WoW patches or expansions. Thus saith Watcher the Great and the infallible Blizz dev team. In w...
30 minutes ago