- I can stand in the fire, it won't really hurt.
- Why can't the healer just heal me through it?
- I am sure there has to be a way we can ignore this mechanic.
- The New Raider:
- The Bad Raider:
- The Slow Learning Raider:
- I don't know how to do this.
- Can someone explain the mechanic?
- I'm not sure how much of a help I am going to be.
Stage 2: Anger:
- I moved but it still killed me, this game sucks.
- This game hates me it keeps targeting me.
- I give up /ragequit.
- The Carried Raider:
- The Overconfident Raider:
- The Instant Gratification Raider:
- I never wipe with my group like this.
- You all suck, I am 7/8 HM25 on my main.
- How are you even capable of typing in your log in information you are so stupid.
Stage 3: Bargaining:
- Please just target me for once instead of the mage or we will wipe again.
- If you don't target me this time I will never complain again.
- Please let us just beat this once, once is all I ask, please.
- The Casual Raider:
- The Part Time Raider:
- The Hit or Miss Raider:
- Lets just have some fun with it and we will down a few bosses.
- It we get lucky with the xxxx we can get this down.
- Lets try a different approach.
Stage 4: Depression:
- I'm never going to be able to do this.
- I don't think I want to play this game any more.
- I don't think I want to play any game now.
- The Hard Core Raider:
- The Not as Good as They Think Raider:
- The Superhero Raider:
- We did not get world (server) first, we are just not good enough.
- I don't care if we wipe 10,000 times, we need to get this down tonight.
- If you are not perfect then you shouldn't be playing.
Stage 5: Acceptance:
- Okay, this is what it is going to do and this is how I need to react.
- I am ready for it this time, so it will not take me by surprise.
- Once I learn it I will never need to learn it again so I am ready to learn.
- The Competent Raider:
- The Ex Hardcore Raider:
- The Better Than Casual Casual Raider:
- Okay, here is how the fight goes for those that do not know it.
- If you look for this action it will help you.
- Little known fact, this ability really helps during phase 2.
When learning new mechanics, we all go through phases.